Covid-19 Safety Procedures
Due to the current epidemiological picture of the new Coronavirus – COVID 19, and in accordance with the directives of the DGS, we inform you of the conditions so that your stay is safe according to our internal protocol:
- It is mandatory a COVID19 Kit, composed by mask, gloves and alcohol gel. This kit is also available at the Hotel Reception at a cost of 6 euros. Also you must wear a mask in the public areas of the Hotel.
- Disinfectant gel hand dispensers are at your disposal, wash them correctly and frequently.
- When you arrive at the hotel, your pre-check-in or check-in temperature will be measured.
- Respect the safety distance and use the separator created for the purpose when checking in / out.
- We advise whenever possible, do your pre-check in online.
- To access your room you can use the stairs or the elevator, the latter will have a reduction in its capacity for 4 people, we suggest that when you are in the elevator, use your room card to activate the floor of your room.
- The services available at the hotel are:
- Accommodation and breakfast (currently done in shifts).
- The restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner at the following times: 7:30 am – 10:00 am and 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm, respecting social distance, we recommend booking a table.
- The Room Service operates between 11 am and 9 pm.
- Bar and Esplanade from 11 am to 7 pm.
- The SPA, Pools and Gym, with Social distance.
- Any contact with the Hotel staff must be made, preferably and whenever possible, by telephone, available in your room, dialling nº 99 for the Reception. Service available 24 hours.
- Your room key is programmed to work until the check-out date. If you degauss or wish to extend your stay, please contact our Reception via telephone. You will be assigned a new key to replace the previous one, which you should deposit in your own box for the purpose available at the reception desk, for disinfection.
- As a precaution, we ask that you frequently ventilate your room to avoid the accumulation of vapors and renew the air in the room.
- The cleaning of your room will be done daily by our staff, with all necessary protection measures, in case you do not want to clean please notify the Reception, or sign with the card “do not disturb”.
- In compliance with security rules, payment must be made at check-in, preferably with a debit or credit card (MBway or contacless), and the respective invoice sent by email, whenever possible.
- The Shuttle service to Funchal, operates in the normal period, with a limitation of the number of 8 people.
Certain of your understanding, we are at your disposal for any clarification or question you wish to ask or not foreseen in this protocol.
So that in the future you can enjoy all of our services and all of our staff, our Thanks for your cooperation!
To access the mobile platform, use the QR Code below: